At a Glance:
On believes in the incredible power of storytelling. Sometimes our stories come from the achievements of our athletes, sometimes from the passions of our communities. Often, they centre around the products we create. As a brand built around movement, we craft our own stories, shining a spotlight on the topics, trends, moments and experiences that celebrate the human spirit. Creative Leads approach every story with fresh eyes and a strategic mind to create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
We’re a lean creative department with a growing list of global projects to rival any agency, so the briefs and opportunities come thick and fast. At our core, we tell compelling stories about the experiences our brand makes possible. We live to reflect and channel the energy, passion and global nature of the company into our daily work. You can help us continue our fantastic run of successes. If you’re bursting with original ideas and have the drive and skills to see them realized, this is the team for you.
- You will direct our creative work to ensure it complies with brand standards while also pushing its boundaries and evolving the system
- You will make complex concepts simple and easy to understand by utilizing data, art, and technology
- You will establish strategic and creative approaches for assignments, partnering with strategists, design directors, product designers, motion designers, technologists, data analysts, live shoot production teams and vendors to ensure the flawless execution of the creative vision
- You will lead creative direction and strategic guidance throughout the duration of projects, ensuring the highest caliber of work is delivered on time
- You will generate useful, usable ideas across existing and emerging digital platforms, creating solutions that have a business impact for On, cultural impact for consumers and relationship impact for partners
- You will inspire and lead by example, setting professional standards for the team and the department by acting as a strategic and conceptual leader on projects
- The craft of a great story is something you instinctively understand and the challenge of seeking out compelling topics is part of your passion
- Previous creative agency roles based around ideation and execution
- A strong portfolio of work from 7 to 10 years’ experience in advertising
- A truly global view on making stories that connect on a cultural level for a wide range of audiences
- You have experience in planning stories that reach a core audience and help build a following on a wider scale
- You are a digital native and understand the reach of social and online distribution through own brand and partnership channels
- Your ideas are not limited to a particular format, embracing all possible elements of consumer engagement and emerging trends
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.
Your application has been successfully submitted.