Key Account Marketing Lead
At a Glance:
This role is located in Portland, OR for a hybrid work environment.
As the Key Account Marketing Manager for On in North America, you will be responsible for crafting the brand experience within our Key Account wholesale channel. You will set the brand strategy across key accounts and integrating this channel with our own DTC and regional wholesale channels. You will lead the team that delivers dynamic consumer engagement opportunities and drives conversion in world-class retail experiences in partnership with our key accounts both in-store and online. You will partner closely with internal teams including campaigns, creative content, digital, and sales to ensure that the key components of our brand are communicated in every marketing touchpoint.
We’re the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
- Partner with Key Accounts Sales leaders to craft the brand strategy in this channel that will deliver against the strategic vision and GTM plan.
- Partner with cross-functional DTC, KA Sales, and Marketing team members to promote integration of marketing efforts and campaigns, mapping consumer journeys to strengthen brand engagement and drive sell-through.
- Set a new industry standard for how our brand partners with our biggest accounts by exploring new ways to collaborate and activate as a brand in a house of brands.
- Develop and manage framework for milestones within the KA calendar, status tracking and completion/reporting across strategy owners.
- Partner with global product and campaign leads to understand pipelines, assortments, campaigns, and brand vision/strategy to filter through NA Key Accounts for their respective communities.
- Drive the implementation of strategies, processes (i.e. creative review process) and reporting measures.
- Ensure the brand story is told consistent and engaging way across all retail touchpoints, digital and in-store, from staff education to consumer conversion.
- Align with global trade marketing and visual merchandising teams to ensure consistency of in-store product presentation (including dealer webshops).
- Lead and develop a world class KA Marketing team with a focus on raising the bar for “corporate culture”.
- Plan and manage a quickly-growing, multi-million dollar budget to activate our brand in retail channels.
- Capture and apply data-driven retail marketing insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in retail, retail brand, brand marketing or comparable fields
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience managing a team
- Confident knowledge of the large retailer wholesale environment, both digital and brick and mortar
- Multi-tasking capabilities, with ability to drive forward a variety of different projects and workstreams at one time
- Strong shareout skills to communicate your vision, successes, and challenges to key stakeholders
- Strong people skills, diplomacy and collaborative spirit
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.
Your application has been successfully submitted.